Moto had launched an Official Nougat update for moto g4 plus but lots of users not getting this update via OTA. In this tutorial I have shown How to install Nougat on moto g4 plus. This nougat update based on Nougat with November security patch. And With this method you can also fix boot loop problem.
- MOTO G4/ G4 Plus
- Nougat OTA FILE
- Windows PC
- Motorola Device Manager
- ADB Tool (Download all files from the end of the post link given)
- Before installing this Update please make a full backup of your device because It will clean all data and apps from your device.
- Your device at least 40% charged
- This file is used for installation, not for update your device
How to Install Nougat on Moto G4 Plus
- Download and Install Motorola device manager on your PC
- Download and Extract ADB Tool on your desktop
- Download and Extract Nougat update on your desktop (Download all files from the end of the post link given)
- Now Copy all files from an ADB tool folder that you extract earlier.
- Paste all copied files in the Stock firmware extracted folder.
- Now boot your moto g4 plus boot in droidboot mode by press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the same time
- Once device successfully boot into droidboot mode, Now Connect your device with PC using data cable
- Now Open Stock firmware folder and find the OEM lock.bat file
- Run OEM lock.bat file and it will start flashing firmware files on your device
- It can take 10 minutes or more.
- Once it is done, your device will start automatically
This is the complete tutorial about How to Install Nougat on moto g4 and g4 plus and this tutorial also use for fix bootloop in Moto G4 and G4 Plus. If you have any doubt or have any other questions about this device, please comment below, we will reply in 24 hours. In previous tutorial we have shown how to fix bootloop on Moto G4 Plus with Marshmallow stock rom.