If you are an addict of Movies, TV Shows and music than Cody app is made for you. Yes, Because with KODI you can watch any oldest and latest movies, TV Shows and music in one app. In this post we are going to show tech you How to install kodi on any Android phone without root and for this tutorial I will guide you with step by step guide. Kodi was created for the Xbox but now developers made this app for our android device. But At this time there is some lags in the app.
Kodi turn your Android phone into a TV Setup box, but this app work with an internet connection. This app also available for OS X, Linux, Windows platform. Below we are also attaching a video tutorial you can watch it.
- KODI APK (Download from end of the post)
How to Install Kodi on Android
- First download KODI Apk file from the link given at the end of the post.
- Copy APK file on your device
- Now Install kodi APK on your device, if you are installing an apk for the first time on your device
- You may get an unknown source warning. So just tap on the settings, and enable unknown source option on your device.
- Now go back and try to install APK, Once it's installed
- Open Kodi Application, then tap on the Settings gear icon and select File Manager.
- Select Add Source and select - this should bring up a text input window. Enter this address exactly,
- Then click done: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- Make sure you give your source a name - Fusion.
- Go back to the add-ons menu and select the settings gear icon in the top-left hand corner.
- And enable show notification and unknown source option.
- Now Go back to the add-ons menu and select the box icon in the top-left hand corner.
- Select “Install from Zip File” and browse for your recently added source, searching
- For the name you gave it in the previous step.
- Select kodi-repos > English and browse for repo.exodus.x.x.x.x.zip. Click it, and
- It should be installed. You’ll receive a notification once it has been added.
- Go back to the main add-ons menu, select the box icon again but this time select
- “Install from repository”. Select Exodus repository > Video add-ons > Exodus and
- Select “Install”. Wait for the add-on to be installed – you’ll receive a notification once it’s done.
- Go back to the main add-ons menu, and you should see the Exodus add-on icon.
- Simply click it to open the add-on, browse through its collection of movies and TV shows
Congratulations, Now you can use KODI on your Android phone for free. With Kodi Application you can watch any movie, TV show, etc. Please share this post as much as you can. If you have any problem please drop your comment below, we will reply as soon as possible.