When I was trying to Root my Moto G4 Plus with different methods. My Moto G4 Plus phone was gone in boot loop issue and it is always showing black screen with black light and Moto G4 was continuously rebooting with blank display. May be also you are facing same issue on your device or Your device is showing Moto Boot LOGO or something else. So, It is called boot loop issue on moto g4 plus. Don't worry about this problem. So, How you can fix this boot loop on moto g4 plus and g4 in 8 minutes without any problem. This method tested on G4 Plus but do it at your own risk I am not responsible for any damage.
- ADB Tool
- Motorola Device Manager
- Stock Marshmallow firmware
- Windows PC
- G4/G4 Plus (Download all requirement files from end of the post link given)
- This Method is only for the Moto G4 Plus and G4 pleased do not try this tutorial on another moto phone.
- Your Device Data, Photos and internal storage will wipe Completely
- If you are using Nougat Update your Android OS will be downgraded to Marshmallow but you can update it again.
How to Solve Boot Loop Problem on Moto G4 Plus
- Download and Install Motorola Device Manager software on your Windows PC
- Download ADB Tool zip file and extract it on your desktop
- Download Stock firmware zip file and extract it on your desktop (Download all files from the end of the post link given)
- Now Copy all files from an ADB tool folder that you extract earlier.
- Paste all copy files in the Stock firmware extracted folder.
- Now boot your moto g4 plus boot in droidboot mode by press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the same time
- Once device successfully boot into droidboot mode, Now Connect your device with PC using data cable
- Now Open Stock firmware folder and find the OEM lock.bat file
- Run OEM lock.bat file and it will start flashing firmware files on your device
- It can take 10 minutes or more.
- Once it is done, your device will start automatically
This is the complete tutorial about How to fix a boot loop on moto g4 and g4 plus and this tutorial also use for flash Stock Firmware in Moto G4 and G4 Plus. If you have any doubt or have any other questions about this device, please comment below, we will reply in 24 hours. In previous tutorial we have shown how to Install Dolby Digital on Moto G4 Plus without root.