Hello Guys, In Previews post we shared Android 7.0 x86 ISO for PC. Presently We are sharing a crisp Guide about Xposed on Nougat. Thanks to XDA developers Who made this Xposed structure for our Android Nougat based gadgets. Xposed are made for the Nougat but there are a lot of bugs because of this it is not yet available to download. At this time Xpsoed framework under build so you can download after server days.
Xposed ModuleXposed is an Application that progressions the framework conduct utilizing modules. There are bunches of modules accessible in the Xposed Installer App. Yet, a few modules are not working for our Zenfone.
CautionBefore introducing Xposed on your gadget. Please take a backup of your Applications, Contacts, Internal Storage and other data. Do it at your own Risk, I am not responsible for any harm or damage. But this method tested.
- Your phone has pre-rooted and Custom CWM or TWRP Recovery Installed
- Check the processor of your Android device as Xposed Framework is available for Xposed framework available for different types of CPU’s. You can check the CPU of your smartphone by installing PU X: System & Hardware info application from Google Play Store.
- Enable “unknown source” in the security settings of your device
How to Install Xposed on Nougat
- Download the Xposed APK and Framework zip file.
- After that, Copy APK and firmware zip file on your device internal storage
- Install Xposed APK on your device
- Now Power Off your device
- Boot your device into recovery mode
- Tap on install option
- Now find Xposed framework zip and flash it on your device
- Finally, Reboot your device.
Framework- UpcomingCongratulation, Now you can enjoy Xposed Module on your nougat device. You can also download Lucky Patcher apk for Nougat. If you find any problem in download link or in installing process. Please drop your comment below, we will reply as soon as possible.