Today in this post we will show how to install TugaPower Android 7.1 nougat ROM update on OnePlus One. This nougat update based on CM14.1 with pure android experience like mote g4 or android x86 operating system. Also CM14.1 ROM optimized for hardcore gameplay you can play all games like asphalt 8, Mortal combat 5 etc. Without any lagging issue. This method and ROM tested on this device, but please do it with your own risk I am not responsible for any damage. You can also install Xposed on nougat ROM.
- TugaPower Android 7.1 Nougat custom ROM (Download from end of post)
- GApps for Nougat ROM
- TWRP Recovery pre installed
- IR Sensor
- Fast Charge
- Double-Tap to Wake
- Vibration intensity control
- Ambient Display
- Advanced Doze options
- OTA Update
- Animation Control
- App Circle Sidebar
- Lock screen Weather
- Screen recorder settings
Bugs and not working features
- Video Recording not working with stock camera app on latest build
- No music visualizer
- No lockscreen wallpaper
- Bluetooth button in notification is not working properly [FIXED]
How to Install TugaPower Android 7.1 Nougat ROM on OnePlus One
- First of all download the ROM zip file from the end of the post link given in red highlighted color.
- Now download Google GApps for Nougat.
- You can download it on your laptop/desktop PC or download it directly on your device.
- Now transfer ROM and GApps zip files on your OnePlus One with the help of data cable or wireless file transfer apps.
- Now boot your device into recovery mode by pressing and holding volume up and power button at the same time.
- Once you reach the recovery mode, you will see many options there.
- Now tap on Wipe, Select Wipe data, wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik cache option and wipe it
- Go back and select install option, then find and select the ROM zip file
- Similarly, Install GApps
- After installation, Tap on a wipe and factory reset your device.
- Reboot your device
ROM Version Info
- ROM OS Version: 7.1 Nougat
- ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Congratulations, After first boot you can use nougat update on the OnePlus One device. Please note first boot can take upto 5 to 10 minutes. So, Please keep patience. You can also read about Nougat for OnePlus 3.