Hey Guys, Recently BIG ROM Update there Custom ROM for Zenfone with amazing features and a new kernel for improving performance and battery life. At this time this ROM based on stock WW 220.127.116.11 firmware.
What's New in BIG ROM
- Update ZenUI Apps
- Lagging Issue fixed
- Base in Stock Firmware WW 18.104.22.168
- Support Zenfone 6
- Network Traffic in BR Center/status bar
- Carrier label in BR Center/status bar
- CPUspied in BR Center/status bar
- Restart UI in BR Center/status bar
- Floating mode (Multitasking)
- KnockCode in BR Center/LockScreen (need enables in Xposed)
- Gesture in BR Center/Button
- Update kernel BORETS24 DT2W 17/03/2016
- Update open gapps 13/04/2016
- Remove icon Auto start manager
- Remove AsusSetupWizard
- Remove AsusThemeApp
- Remove PowerSaving2
- Remove Stk, Stk2 in the launcher
- Update AsusThemeApp
- BR Center
- LSPEED Options in BR Center/Performance
- Boost in BR Center/Performance (need enables in Xposed)
- AdbLocker in BR Center/Performance (need enables in Xposed)
- INIT (Open terminal and type: su, INIT)
- Changelog in About
- File installs-recovery-2 save battery
- New wallpaper, new ringtone
- Boot animation Marshmallow
- App and module: Root explorer, Kernel Auditor, Sony music (Updated), viper4android, mobile manager Asus.
- L Speed (Open Terminal Emulator type su -> Enter -> go to LS -> enter)
- ABS (Open Terminal Emulator type su -> Enter -> go to ABS -> enter)
- Tweak saves battery
TWRP Recovery for ZenfoneAs you know this rom based on stock firmware, but it needed custom recovery to install like Phiz or TWRP Recovery for installing this update on your device. If you have pre-installed recovery you can flash directly. Otherwise, Check out Most Polished TWRP 3.0.2-0 Asus Zenfone 5/6.
- BIG ROM (Download from end of post)
- Custom Recovery
- Battery at least 60% charged
How to flash BIG ROMYou have to download BIG_ROM from below link. Once it downloaded on your PC. Copy it your device internal/external storage. Click > How to flash BlG ROM to Zenfone 5 to read flash instruction on the next post.
Xposed for ZenfoneBIG ROM has lots of amazing features, but some features with xposed modules. So if you like to try that feature you have to install xposed to your device. Before you go check out ASUS Zenfone Tutorials List.