Hello Guys, In this tutorial I am going to talk about How to protect your Pen Drive, Memory Card and Hard drives etc. You can Protect your sensitive data which cannot be shared with anyone. So, the best and easy way to secure your private data is to protect the USB flash drive with password protection.
- Windows PC
- Pen Drive/Memory Card/ Hard Disk must be formatted with NTFS otherwise software not worked on your system.
- Use Blank Pen Drive or backup you Pen Drive in your PC because it will format your all data
- Format your Pen Drive with NTFS
How To Protect your USB Pen Drive With Password
- First of all download Wonder-share USB Drive Encryption software from the given link below in red color.
- Now, Install the wonder share software on your windows PC desktop or Laptop
- Connect the Pen drive and open the software.
- Now select the drive in the program and select amount as to complete to fully secure your drive. Now HIT on the install button.
- It will prompt to enter the username and password that you want to set for your USB Pen drive.
- Click OK and You’re Done with protecting your USB pen drive with username and password.
Now when you connect your pen drive it will show the fake Pen Drive partition in my computer. Just Open that partition and run secure area application and it will prompt to enter the password. Enter your password that you create in step 5 and hit ok button and it will open your real pen drive partition. If you find anything help full from this Techno Planners blog, Please share this post on your social profile. It will help us to grow. Also Drop your comment below with your review. Thank you and have a nice day.