In this Tutorial I am going to show you How to Install Android P Notification Panel on any Android Phone - No Root Required. This method works on any Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo Android phone.
- Android Device Running on L 5.0, M 6.0, N 7.0, O 8.0
- Material Notification Settings (MNS) APK (Download link given in the end of the post)
How to Install Android P Notification panel On Any Android Device
- Fist Download this applicaiton from the below link given in the red color.
- Now Copy the APK file in your device
- Install APK file on your device
- Once it installed on your device, Open the application, and tap the "ON" toggle to enable the notification panel.
- Now, Enable all three permissions "Write," "Drawing," and"Notifications" permissions, then tap "Done" to back to the main menu.
- Now Tap on Panel Theme, and select "P" option
- Once selected, your notification shade will have changed to the styling of Android P. You could also pick "OREO" "Nougat" here. Next, just pull down your notification shade to see the changes. Make sure your Quick Settings and notifications are working properly on your device.
- You can also change the notification panel color theme like background color, Foreground color, Brightness slider color, and notification background color, Enable Transparency, adjust brightness slider at the bottom or in header section. Select custom notification panel background image, Enable Rounded corners of you display and much more options available in premium mode
MNS APK- http://bit.do/fadfe243
Now you can use your device with P Notification panel. This method works on all Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo stock firmware and custom ROM's without root.