Hello Guys, In preview post we talk about PC Link. Now in post we are sharing updated guide about Remote Link, In this post you will learn its some new features and installation method through Wifi and Bluetooth Connectivity.
Wireless Control your PCRemote Link made by ASUS Zenfone developers and it comes by default with all Zenfone's for free of cost and its available in Play Store and ASUS Store. This application allows to control your PC Keyboard and touch Pad. Remote Link turns your device into a wireless controller.
Touch Pad functionsTouch Pad mode supports proper with multi gesture and Left, right buttons.
Effortlessly control your slidersIn PPT (Power point mode) Swipe gesture allows you to give a stick presentation Note:- if you want to connect Remote Link through Bluetooth, use below method from 1 step to 8 steps, then choose a Bluetooth option from the device then again follow instructions from step 10.
How to install and Connect Remote Link
- First download the Remote link setup for your PC from below link.
- Once it downloaded, Extract it on your desktop screen.
- Connect both devices with a same wifi network.
- Run the setup to install it.
- Once installation complete, Reboot your PC.
- From the desktop Run ASUS Smart Gesture.
- When it will prompt to Windows Security error, click on the allow button.
- From ASUS Smart Gesture, Check option "Enable Remote link in my PC"
- Open Remote Link on your zenfone, Tap on Wifi Option.
- It will show the PC user name on your device screen, Tap on it.
- Now you can access your PC from your Android device.
remotelink.asus.comNow You can start to control your PC from your Asus Zenfone. If your laptop has installed another third party application which is able to synchronize the phone, We are recommended to uninstall third party apps because that could be a reason that causing Remote Link not working or work abnormally. Before you go just check out Android N Settings Menu for any Zenfone's.