Tutorial - How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100. Now you can enjoy Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your Galaxy Tab 2 but it's only available for P3100. So, you can not install on other model but developer working for other variants. In preview post we talk about Best Stable ROM for Galaxy Tab 2 - Custom ROM.
Pre - Requirement
Pre - Requirement
- ROM Android 6.0 for P3100 (Download All files from end of post)
- Google Apps Pico
- Google Keyboard Apk
- TWRP Custom Recovery (Also check out How to Install Latest TWRP Touch Recovery)
Feature of Android 6.0 ROM
- Wifi and Bluetooth Working
- Multi Windows mode
- Pre - Rooted
- Improved Battery Backup
- Fast and Smooth Performance
Bugs and Issue
- Sim Card not Working
- Keyboard not working, but you can fix it manually by flashing Keyboard Zip
How to Install Android 6.0.1 ROM on Galaxy Tab 2
- Backup your Current Stock/ Custom Rom using TWRP Recovery Mode
- Now Download Android 6.0 CRdroid for Galaxy Tab 2 (P3100), GApps and Keyboard Zip file from the end of the post. Don't Unzip these files after download
- Then connect your Tab 2 with your PC using the USB cord and Once the connection established, transfer all files from the desktop and place it on your tablet’s SD card.
- Turn off your Tab 2
- Now Reboot into TWRP Recovery mode using Volume Up + Power key.
- Just select "Wipe" and Check Dalvik Cache, System and Data. Once it Selected Swipe to Wipe.
- Then Go back and select “Install”, Now find ROM. Zip, GApps and Keyboard Zip files.
- First Pick the Android 6.0 ROM OS and flash the zip file on your Galaxy Tab 2
- Similarly, repeat the process and flash Google Apps package and Keyboard zip file.
- Now Go back and select Wipe then select factory reset, Now Reboot your Tab 2.
Keyboard Zip - http://bit.ly/1P4Pizj
Android 6.0 ROM - http://bit.ly/1P4Pkak
Congratulation! You have successfully completed the process to install CRdroid Android 6.0.1 on Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100.