Hello Guys, In this tutorial I am going to show you How to Mirror Cast Android Screen on Windows 10 PC without any software - Android screen to PC Wireless. For this tutorial your phone should be built-in support for screen casting. We also attach a video tutorial on How to Mirror Cast Android Screen on Windows.
Now you can enjoy Screen Cast on Android to Windows 10 PC. So that is it for this article. Please share this post as much as you can. Like us on Facebook, Follow us on twitter for more upcoming tutorials.
- Android Device with built-in support for Screen Cast
- Desktop/Laptop should be running on Windows 10 OS
- Both Devices Windows 10 PC and Android Device should be connected with same WiFi network
How to Mirror Cast Android Screen on Windows 10 PC
- First, Click on Start Menu button on your Windows 10 PC then type and search for "Connect" Application
- Once Found, Open Connect Application by click on that.
- Now on your Android device, Enable Wireless Cast option from open Settings. You can find it in phone Settings -> Display option > Cast -> and Enable Wireless display.
- Wait for a seconds and you will see your Windows 10 PC listed on your android screen. Just Tap on it to connect.
- Done, Now you can see Android screen on your Windows 10 PC.