Hello Guys, In this tutorial I will talk about How to make Backup your Device Using TWRP Backup Tool. Yes, Now you can directly make a TWRP backup to PC Computer using ADB Tool. Yes the developers release their new version with this amazing feature, but this method is not so easy for lots of uses but If you know how to use ADB Commands, then you can use it very easily without any issue. So without wasting time, Let's start.
- TWRP Backup Tool
- ADB USB Drivers installed on your PC
- Your device must have TWRP 3.1.0 recovery installed
- Battery at least 60% charged
How to Copy TWRP Backups to Your PC
- Download TWRP Backup & Restore tool from the end of the post link given and Extract it on your PC.
- Enable Developer Mode
- Once the above installation process is done. Now Enable USB debugging mode on your Android device. From Settings > about > Build number. Hit 7 times on build number to enable developer mode. Once it shows developers mode enabled. Now Go back to settings > Developers Options > Check USB Debugging mode.
- Now Connect Your device with USB Data cable
- Now, open extracted folder and double click on TWRP Backup Tool.exe file to launch it.
- Once TWRP Backup Tool Run on your PC, Now From the List just Select the “Option 7” and hit Enter. Your device will boot into recovery mode
- Now TWRP Backup Tool Gives you server different backup options. However, I recommend you to choose “Option 1” to keep the Full_Nandroid backup.
- Now it will ask compress the backup file. Type “y” to enable compression OR type “n” if you don’t want to compress the backup file and Hit Enter.
- After completing the above steps press Enter to start creating Backup. At this point, you can see the action on your phone’s screen.
- Once the whole process completed. A backup of your device will be created in the same folder in which you extracted the TWRP tool.
NOTE: If you face any ADB system error or waiting for the device, then the Reinstall ADB driver properly on your PC.
TWRP BACKUP TOOL- http://bit.ly/2mvKWJy
How to Restore the backup
- Connect your device with PC using data cable
- Run TWRP Backup Tool and select “Option 6” to restore the full backup of your device.
- Now, Type the file name which you have backup earlier
- Finally Hit “Enter” to restore the backup and wait for the process to Complete.
Now you can make TWRP Backup to PC Computer using TWRP Backup Tool. So Now you don't need to worry about storage available on your device or not. Share this blog as much as you can. You can also check out WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2K14 iso Game for PPSSPP Android.