Hello Guys in this post I will show you how to root moto g4 plus on nougat update. So As you know as moto roll out a new official update for moto g4 plus and in this post I will teach you step by step how to root moto device.
- Boot loader Unlocked
- The Device should be running with custom TWRP recovery you can also check out How to Install TWRP Moto G4 Plus
- Battery atleaste 50% charged
How to Root Moto G4 Plus Nougat
- Download both zip files from the end of the post link given.
- Copy both zip files in your device internal storage
- Power off your device
- Now Boot your device into recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + Power button and press volume down button until you see the recovery mode option.
- Once you find the recovery mode option just press power button and your device boot into recovery mode.
- Now Tap on install button and select Xtream zip file and flash it on your device
- Once it flashed successfully, Similarly, flash SuperSU zip file on your device
- Now Reboot your device
- Now Download Phh's Superuser App from Play Store
- Now you can use your device with root power.
Congratulation, Now you can enjoy your moto g4 plus nougat with root power. You can also check out How to update moto g4 plus nougat update.